When it’s your wedding, you want everything to be perfect. Most people would love to get married on a bright and sunny day and for a lucky few, that dream comes true. However, for others, you just have to go ahead and enjoy the day, whatever the weather brings.
Fortunately, there are a lot more important things under your control, such as the venue you book, the wedding attire and the catering side of things. Banquet catering is without a doubt one of the finer choices you can make when it comes to feeding your guests.
Here are 5 top tips to pull off a stunning banquet, even on a budget:
- Choose a dining theme – banquet catering doesn’t have to cost the earth. Choosing a theme for your diners will make this simple and straightforward. You could go as far as having your wedding theme align with your dining theme, like choosing an Asian or a Mediterranean food theme.
- Get professional help – caterers are more than great with food. If you want a hands off, smooth sailing dining experience for your guest, picking the right caterer is a must. Providing banquet catering is just one aspect of their service.
- Be adventurous – you don’t have to settle for the traditional menu choices for your wedding reception. Be adventurous and ask your caterer for help deciding.
- Reputation check – before you settle on any one caterer for your wedding reception banquet catering, you should be able to check on the reputation of the caterer. Any caterer worth their salt will be happy to provide references and testimonials of customers they have served. Alternatively, it is worth checking the caterers website for reviews or on Google for past reviews. Simply search for Heriot Caterers in Google.
- Venue matters – want to get the most out of your wedding reception? Choosing the right venue matters. If your budget allows, you may also consider having your caterer help with the venue. Because of their industry contacts, most caterers know the best venues.
Planning a wedding is an emotional time and making sure everything is in place for the big day can be a challenge. Choosing the right caterer, and letting professionals handle as much of your day as possible frees you up to deal with the more personal matters.
Heriot The Caterer can help with ensuring you receive only the best food, drink and service of your big day. Get in touch with us today.